A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hello And Welcome



Hello,

I'm planning on having several contributors, writing about everything and anything, on this blog to delight you over the coming years. So far two lovely people have expressed an interest. Why not go and visit their blogs while we wait for them to start posting.

If you'd be interested in contributing please let me know.

4 Comments:

At 1:33 am, Blogger PROFESSOR SMILE said...

Hi Clairwil,
You invited me here and yes I think I'd like to take part.
How do I make a posting?

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Clairwil said...

I need to send you an invite via blogger, follow the instructions and you can post as soon as you like.

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger Clairwil said...

Sorry, I forgot to check, the contact address on your blog says @msn. Is that a hotmail address? Let me know and I'll get the invite to you.

 
At 5:45 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Clairwil,

I've signed up. Thanks for the invite.

Paul

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home