A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Where's a drunk George Best when you need him?

The future of the chat show.................

I give you Peter Andre and His Lovely Lady Wife Jordan

I didnt see it all(Friday Night With Jonathon Ross, BBC1 11.05pm) but bloody hell, hasnt anyone been kind eneough to say to these two halfwits that they really ought to try maximising the productivity of their respective brands by saying the square root of FUCK ALL to ANYONE!!!! Least of all Live TV shows where you're distinct inability to articulate yourself might expose itself in a rather terminal fashion. That said, I can imagine people feeling sorry for them, especially as smug luvvie hag Emmy-Poos Thomson was corpsing away theatrically through most of the interview whilst in the 'green room'. All for the benefit of the cameras of course..............

Not that I would'nt have been tempted, but I feel in these situations, when you have people who have little or no idea of their own absurdity, it's better to retain a dignified demenour while they make an arse of themselves. Mocking the afflicted and all that.....................

Stick to the eye candy chaps. We like that..................

ill man

5 Comments:

At 1:45 am, Anonymous Clairwil said...

I saw most of the interview. I've tried my best to like Jordan, but she really is a pain in the arse. I don't know about the pair of them shutting up though, I think a five minute slot of Jordan hen-pecking Peter shown every night on TV would cheer the nation up no end.

 
At 1:51 am, Anonymous Clairwil said...

On the plus side though I thought Jordan looked really great. I like her present hairdo very much.

 
At 2:02 am, Blogger ill man said...

There might be something in that............You could see them in 20 years time as some sort of digital channel institution. Pete balding with visible paunch, Jordan still pinched and dead eyed but the money for plastic surgery has run out and those silicone tits have headed south big style...........They would be like a Happy Shopper version of Sonny and Cher.

 
At 2:11 am, Blogger ill man said...

I would pay them both good money just to look glam and a bit fabulous. Thats where its at for them. Maximising ones meagre talent is no crime.

 
At 2:38 am, Blogger Clairwil said...

I'd pay them good money to do their show when they're old, but sadly I don't think they'll be together that long. I give it 2-3 year max.

Then it'll be 'Hi I'm Jordan, read all about my heartbreak in OK' all over TV and said in the one droning tone of voice and clearly read off an autocue.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home