A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Boring Techical Announcement

Hello,
It has been brought to my attention that a handful of readers are having problems with the comments. I too had difficulties but have been able to comment using the following method.

1. Right click the mouse.
2. Select Open In New Window.
3. Comment

If anyone who is really technical knows what might be wrong, let me know.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 pm, Blogger alan said...

oh that works. in firefox you can also open a new tab. it may be something to do with pop-ups, as the bishop said ...

 
At 6:38 am, Blogger PROFESSOR SMILE said...

Yes, even to read other comments I have to open in a new tab using Firefoox (which I find very handy).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home