A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Things That I Am Thankful For

1. Another fluffing blog to post my random and largely offensive views to.

2. C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Shine and Frederic Fekkai's Glossing Creme. See previous post about how I will judge you by the shininess of your hair and lips.

3. Merlot. I'm not about to abandon my tastes because of some stupid Hollywood annoyance about how Merlot now sucks and Pino Grigio is now the hip thing to drink. Go drive off a cliff, you asshats.

4. My family. But only because it's Thanksgiving and I'm required by law to be thankful for all blood relatives. Otherwise they can drive off a cliff for all I care.

5. Cliffs.

6. Speaking of new blogs and Merlot, I suppose I ought to make my way over to Yur Drunk by now. See you kids there.

-K.

5 Comments:

At 2:33 am, Blogger CoconutCain said...

I get the feeling I'm the only American. Hence the Thankful rant above. I would apologize for my American ignorance, but it's one of the things I'm thankful for.

-K.

 
At 9:07 am, Blogger ill man said...

I have a feeling we have a few US posters, but they're terribly shy by the looks of things. Or maybe just busy/lazy.

I like the idea of relatives driving off a cliff. Very nice image, I shall use it this christmas.

As for wine, if you really must get snooty about the stuff, drink Barollo. Failing that, stick to the stuff you like. Wine fashion is one of those things that mystifies me. What's wrong with a bottle of Blue Nun?

 
At 8:22 pm, Blogger DavidM said...

Yeah, Merlot's fine, but don't judge the film's charecter too harshly just bcz of this, bcz:
i. "Merlot" isn't important here cz we, all of us, have our own "Merlot" or "Merlots" we find ourselves railing against, ranting about, pointlessly and to the point where we puke up our own ribcage. I mean, just read this blog, or any blog.
ii. it was the only funny scene in the damn movie.

and iii. the problem with a bottle of Blue Nun is that it tastes really really horrible.

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger ill man said...

I see.

 
At 8:29 pm, Blogger CoconutCain said...

My point, Mr. Merryweather, was that my tastes are impervious to outside influences, but your comment was interesting insomuchas I think we need to find you a cliff.

-K.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home