A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Vanity Unfair

I hardly need ask if you have perused the October, Paris Hilton cover edition, of Vanity Fair magazine, instead I’ll just naturally assume you have, culture vulture that you are.

No doubt, then, that you are familiar with the quote from Nicky Hilton in that same issue… what? No, not Paris, Nicky, y’know, the other one. Oh come on! Surely you recognise her, she’s Paris’ sister but is, like, famous and successful in her own right, yeah? Actually she’s a very well respected businesswoman and total hot babe to boot, if you must know.
And, well, she had this to say to her critics:

“I just want to say to these writers, ‘I’m 21 years old, I run two multi-million-dollar companies, I work my ass off. Like, what were you doing that was so fucking important at that age?’ I feel very accomplished for my age.”
Now, you’d have thought all the playa hatas would have backed the hell off after that zing, but some wiseacre just had to step up with this letter printed in the following edition:

“I would like to respond to that. When I was 21, I was busy working toward my Ph.D. in organic chemistry at the University of Minnesota. I was the first to synthesize the compound okadaic acid — shown to be the leading cause of breast cancer.”
- Steven F. Sabes
Wayzata, Minnesota
Yeah, well, brainiac, I don’t see you having the Japanese fashionista going ga-ga for your darling little handbags, nor do I expect the paparazzi to be waiting for you outside the choicest NY nightclubs, on the off-chance of catching you stumbling out in a drunken, coke-addled state with your titties hanging out.
So. Keep messing with your test-tubes or whatever, Dr Sabes, some people, like Paris Hilton’s equally famous sister, Nicky, have two multi-million dollar businesses to ’run’, and, despite being born into millions, she has to “work her ass off” for everything she gets. I mean, do you know how much quality nose-jobs even cost these days? No, I didn’t think so. Loser.

5 Comments:

At 12:44 am, Blogger ill man said...

What are Nicky Hiltons businesses anyway? I must humbly admit my ignorance on this subject.

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger Paul B said...

Don't know, but no doubt they were bought and run for her by her rich daddy. Fucking spoilt little bimbos, the pair of them.

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger Chewbacca said...

I stayed at the Hawaii Hilton but I really want to stay at the Paris Hilton.

I heard its a little skanky but you get a free carwash.

 
At 3:42 am, Blogger PROFESSOR SMILE said...

Wow. That little bitch looks much better with her clothes on!

 
At 8:29 pm, Blogger DavidM said...

Nicky Hilton's companies are listed as:
1. something to do with handbags and stuff.
and 2. well, "Nicky Hilton" is it/herself a brand, yes? Actually, not a brand, more a lifestyle choice, a philosophy...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home