A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Blog Of The Week




Hello,

It is I Clairwil, wise and benevolent leader of the mischief. In an effort to fill space productively I will be launching a new blog of the week feature. Every weekend either my co ruler or myself will recommend three blogs that make us very happy indeed. In other words we'll wade through hundreds of shit blogs, so you don't have to, to find the good stuff.

Please feel free to nominate any blogs that you think are worth highlighting, though I shall ignore any contributors blogs that are nominated because I don't want them getting all conceited.

Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home