A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Blog Of The Week




Hello,

It is I Clairwil, this week's wise judge of blog of the week. The nominations are Pondlife, Chase Me Ladies and Emerald Bile.


And the winner by a mile is Emerald Bile, Here is a taster below.



Not in my name



I like receiving presents a lot. I really am not that fussy, I like expensive underwear, scent, cookery books, jewels, chocolates (British, no continental shite), and pretty much anything from Millets the outdoor pursuits shop. Not that I am particularly into outdoor pursuits, I like a nice walk up a hill, but all the small pots and pans and the towels that dry in a minute are fucking excellent. I would not even turn my nose up at a calendar with some nice pictures on it. I mean, giving a calendar implies a wish for the recipient of the calendar to be a bit organised, which some people might take as a cheeky fucking insult, but not me no. I am all big hearted about receiving presents, even if they are a bit shite.

There is only one type of present which makes me feel violent, and that is the Ethical Gift Certificate.
[...More]


That's all for this week. To nominate next weeks blog of the week, click here.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 pm, Blogger ill man said...

Emerald Bile frightens me sometimes, but I stick my head in every so often and end up in pain from laughing. Noreen and Ball Bag, I salute ye.

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger Clairwil said...

It is fucking hysterical. 'Wheels are For Cunts' being a particular favourite.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home