A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hi, Folks, It's The Old Man.



This is fun. I'm honoured to be here as I like your writing styles. I'm having great fun learning about linking, tagging and tabbing! (I feel like a spider weaving a very clever web.) I will try not to bore you with my personal problems and horrendous depressions, but more try to share what I find amusing.
I wish someone would explain to me how you manage to insert images into text with Blogger, since so far I always get all my images at the top of my post!
Believe it or not, this film was one of the first things on TV to lead me towards psychedelic drug use - I just wanted to have this, the ideal sexual relationship.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 am, Blogger GlasgowGigolo54 said...

Wow....am I learning lots fast (I love it). Mere minutes from putting up post I spotted this:
"I Got You, Babe" - The Stones Version!
which I think you really ought to see. You'll learn (like me) a lot about where our current culture is coming from.
I actually ended up cutting a slit in a huge blanket to make my hippy (dope-smoker's) poncho, just like Mick. Monkey see, monkey do. Interesting to note, while they all flirt with Kathy McGowan of Ready, Steady, Go! Brian Jones was obviously at that time the hert-throb of the group, while Andrew Loog-Oldham, the Manager, was very obviously Mr Big, the one in charge. Oh, I could go on, about how much this tells folk today but I think you'll have a laugh spotting these things for yourself.
By the way, and that, while I'm in this happy mood like a kid sharing his Christmas Presents coz he's got so many, I hope everyone here has discovered the advantages, particularly to bloggers, of Mozilla Firefox. This new facitilty of "Tabbing" has transformed my life, I assure you. The first time I encountered it I thought "Huh, what use is that?" Obviously in my haste I had failed to read and understand exactly what was being presented.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home