A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Along the Same Lines...

This is a post from my own blog, in which I, too try to come up with reality shows. This hails from around the time of PJPII's death, but before my own campaign for pope.

Which reminds me...when Bennie the XVI kicks it, don't forget to vote for the Coconut for pope. I promise a margarita machine in every break room and replica funny pope hats for all.

-K.

5 Comments:

At 9:41 pm, Blogger ill man said...

Pope hats for all............I like it.

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger alan said...

bless you. my vote is assured.

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Anna said...

if i can have long island ice teas, merlot and kronenbourg, i'm definitely voting the way i'm told. margaritas, not so much. tequila is evil.

incidentally, what happened to the PhDMonkey? now that he's gone, i don't have any real links on my blog. and i'm too lazy to find new ones.

 
At 12:46 am, Blogger ill man said...

CC, does your campaign stretch to such extravagancies?

Me? I'm still looking forward to the free popehat.

 
At 2:30 pm, Blogger CoconutCain said...

Long island iced teas I can do. I'll have to work on the Merlot, though. That gets a little trickier. Margaritas and LIITs I can pretty much standardize, but everyone has their own preference when it comes to Merlot.

-K.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home