A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's radish, again!

Hi, there. I should be away for a while but I happened to watch TV program which was showing the radish I wrote about on this blog before. I thought I should share the report with you. I'm sorry I cannot find a photo of "Dai-chan", the radish, but he is alive in the city hall. He looked pretty healthy growing leaves and buds. People over there hope to get some seeds from "Dai-chan" to have "Dai-chan children," which is a pun for "Koizumi children."

Now you know how serious we are about the radish. He is the symbol of the hope, strength and good luck. And let me add I saw many more vegetables reported in the program.

This is not a Chinese Theater in LA. but the side walk where they found him.



Hand-made cookie by Arcadians. They print "Prayer for passing the entrance exam" on the sticker.




They even made the illumination!

3 Comments:

At 8:45 pm, Blogger ill man said...

Dai-Chan for the next 'Celebrity Big Brother' Can't be any worse than Jodie Marsh..........

Good to see you back so soon May and also good to hear the great radish is still going strong.

 
At 12:23 am, Blogger Clairwil said...

Any radish let alone 'The Radish' is better than Jodie Marsh.

Hurrah for Dai-Chan!

 
At 1:17 pm, Blogger creepylesbo said...

He looks quite a grumpy radish though. Is that because he was chopped in his prime, I wonder or for some other more surreal reason?
I love strange things like this. I saw a pigeon do a skip/jump thing this morning and it made me laugh out loud. I thought it was pure comedy. But then, I have been watching BBC Three comedies so a skipping pigeon IS pure comedy in comparison...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home