A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Monday, January 09, 2006

V for Vendetta

So hi from the new guy.

Having accepted an invite to join the Mischief, I found myself wondering what to post first. Simply reposting something from my own blog felt like a cheat, but I didn't want to procrastinate for too long oterwise I'd never get around to saying anything.

And the Cinematical solved the dilemma for me by linking to the all new international trailer for the upcomming V for Vendetta.

Politics and geekery all in one stunning package. If I wasn't already planning to see the film, this trailer would probably convince me.

And hopefully - this time round - the astoundingly talented, if slightly bonkers, Alan Moore won't feel the need to disown the film as soon as it's released.

Go here to watch the trailer.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 am, Blogger Clairwil said...

Hello Paul,
Good post.
Thanks for joining.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home