A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's My Name?

Got this from a friend.

Gangsta Name Generator

Find out what the gangsta name of the office arsehole is and then call them it for ever...............Your pirate name, New York Cabbie name, mafia name...................it's all here.

The cabbie names are a bit shit to be honest, but I can now rest easy in the knowledge that my mafia name is TONY THE FIST.

5 Comments:

At 8:40 pm, Blogger Pam said...

My gangsta name is Stanky Left-Hand Mint Flava. Is stanky better than skanky ?

 
At 10:28 pm, Blogger alan said...

I'm TONY THE FISH

 
At 11:03 pm, Blogger Clairwil said...

Just call me 'Young Dirty Ho Slappa'

 
At 11:53 pm, Blogger ill man said...

Yep, I think Stanky beats Skanky Pam. I have no idea what 'Stanky' means, but if one of our 'hip young things' can better inform me i'd be grateful.

I'm 75 you know............

 
At 6:26 pm, Blogger Paul said...

I am... Phat Dick

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home