A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Blog Of The Week

Hello,

Slightly belated results this week but I've been drunk all weekend celebrating my birthday.

And the winner is Blowing One's Own Trumpet Involuntarily


Oye Billy is a very close second


and last of all Secret Knowledge Of Backroads.


The nominations for this week are


Cape To Rio

Bawbags

The Japing Ape

Now I know you're all used to getting little descriptions of each blog . Well frankly I cannot be arsed writing them. Most of you lot can't be arsed nominating- sloth is contagious. Suffice to say all of the above blogs are ace and you should read them all and make your own minds up.

Once you've read all the above blogs and voted I'd be grateful if you would all take the time to help wreck crazy she-bore Liz Jones' marriage.

Cheerio

Blog Of The Week- YOU DECIDE
The Japing Ape
Bawbags
Cape To Rio
Free polls from Pollhost.com

6 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger Sir Stewart Wallace said...

sweet baby jesus! This was not a good time to post the most boring blog post ever.

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger ill man said...

Happy Birthday! I assume it was anyway.....

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Aine said...

Happy birthday Clairwil. :)

Well done Daft Bugger. :D

 
At 8:55 pm, Blogger Billy said...

"A very close second..."

Gah! Well never mind, I came second to a worthy blog.

Congrats Daft Bugger. :)

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger alan said...

happy birthday!

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger Clairwil said...

Cheers!
I did quite well this year. Only my work forgot.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home