A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Clairwil Has Just Left The Building.......



Hello,
Bit of a unique BOTW today in that it includes a resignation. As of today I shall no longer have any involvement in the mischief. When it started out I hoped it would both be a good blog in it's own right and a way for people to promote their own blogs, but instead I find myself wondering what the point was. That is not to say that I haven't been impressed with many of the contributions and contributors here but I have not achieved what I hoped to here.

There are a number of things in my own life that I want to concentrate on and The Mischief has begun to feel like more and more of a thankless task. I hope one or more of you will be able to make a better fist of it than I have. It would seem that I'm not one of life's organisers.

Anyway here are the winners

In first place - The Curmudgeon

In Second Place Tabloid Whore and last but by no means least the marvellous Miss Snark.

Well it's my leaving post and I'll shamelessly behave dictatorially if I want to so this week's winner chosen by me and me alone is Angus .

Cheerio and best of luck.

4 Comments:

At 11:48 am, Blogger creepylesbo said...

Oh clair clair clair. We still love you and will miss you terribly.

 
At 2:12 pm, Blogger Aine said...

Seconded.

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Thirded. Hope you find the time to drop in every now and then...

 
At 10:55 pm, Blogger ill man said...

OI!

You come back here RIGHT NOW!



Ok, not really.......I understand.

Give me a shout.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home