A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Monday, May 08, 2006

End Of An Era

God how I hate that term, but it seems most apt.

A hearty cheer then for our departing/departed blog mistress Clairwil..... The place will absolutely not be the same without her. I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her all the best though and hope she pops by the odd time to check we aren't sending the place to the dogs............



As far as the day to day running of the blog goes, the only immediate difference is that Blog Of The Week will become 'Blog Of The Fortnight'. Unless all you lovely people can furnish me with some suggestions. A quick look at your sidebars should be enough to get the ball rolling. Please email me your favourite blogs or any new ones you tumble across in the course of your blog wanderings.

If any of the less frequent posters(by that I mean those who haven't posted since Christ was a cowboy) are reading this, I shall be emailing you to see if you are still interested in making at least a few posts a month. Otherwise it's a case of getting some new faces in.

Cheers

Your Happy Little Admin Monkey 'Ill Man'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home