A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Miseducation of A Mischief of Magpies

It became blindingly clear to me in an epiphany last night why Clairwil left this blog and said that it came to lack purpose.

This blog sucks.

It's full of a bunch of overeducated, apparently underemployed individuals who obviously have nothing better to do than write these ridiculously deep and cryptic blog entries, likely understandable only to their self-congratulatory persons.

BOR-ring.

I have taken it upon myself to hijack this blog and entertain you with my bi-monthly posts (which requirement now makes it feel like homework; thank you, Blog Nazi). People want to be able to empathize with what's going on, to be able to see some of themselves in your words. Quite frankly, no one empathizes with a snake that ate an alligator.

So I will explain to you all the art of ranting about the every day occurance. I will teach you about things that are random and therefore cool. I will teach you about what really matters in life, like all the wonderful things you can find at Sephora. Because, really, you are nothing without a really great bronzer.

Welcome to the dollhouse, baby. Kick off your shoes before you come in.

-K.

3 Comments:

At 7:20 pm, Blogger ill man said...

Granted, not my best post........I'm still in the mode of posting up filler to be honest.

You have of course laid down the gauntlet and i'll be more than happy to raise my game.

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger matt lobster said...

The snake represents Life and the alligator represents Shane Ritchie.

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger ill man said...

Thanks Matt. I now have a perspective on life I didn't have before =D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home