A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Things My Husband Said To Me This Week

1. (after we had to put the new lawn mower on MY credit card) "Do you know what we need now? An edger and a weed whacker."

2. (after I used my mad couponing skillz to procure a year's worth of disposable razors, over $140 worth, for him) "Cool thanks, are we getting milk tonight on the way home?"

3. (after I got food poisoning from the incident in question) "You know what I think I'll treat us to when we get paid again? How about that fish fry we had last week?"

4. (admittedly, this one was told to me several months into our relationship) "Let's listen to this song...it reminds me of my ex-girlfriend."

I'm sure he doesn't do these things on purpose. Stupidity is rarely intentional. I have come to the conclusion that he occasionally and spontaneously forgets which planet we inhabit. I don't think I have enough street cred to use "daft," with you people, so someone please say it for me.

-K.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 pm, Blogger ill man said...

Mr CC, yer DAFT!!!

How's that..........?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home