A Mischief Of Magpies

If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and a Mischief of Magpies would be as small as a pea.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bastards.

Well, it looks like our good friends in al-Quaida have decided to remind us of their presence.

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Now I have to endure, AGAIN, all the stupid idiots that run around in their gas-guzzling SUVs and whine about how we can't let them change our way of life, we can't let them scare us, because then they've won.

Um.

As long as I continue to be alive, I really think I'm the one that's won. So, yeah, I won't be flying anytime soon, and, no, I don't consider the terrorists to have "won" this round.

As long as I continue breathing, I'm think I'm pretty much on top of their game.

-K.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 pm, Blogger Paul said...

There's quite a good YouTube video here on the subject of the 72 virgins that these terrorists think are awaiting them.

I am going to be flying in the very near future. My main concern at the moment is how much chocolate we can get through customs.

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger CoconutCain said...

72 virgins my ass. Does anybody even KNOW 72 virgins? I can't name ONE.

Getting chocolate through customs is a worthy pursuit indeed. In fact, the only worthier pursuit would be mailing some to the Coconut.

-K.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home